Tuesday 4 June 2013

Busy Busy "BEE"

Well I just cant believe how the time flies, and it's been almost a week since I last updated my blog.  Just so you know I haven't been doing nothing, I have been rather busy scrapping up a storm preparing pages for my next {ALL DAY CROP} together with Steph @ Beautiful Scrapbooks.

Date: 29 June 2013
Time: 9 - 3 / 4 (to be confirmed)
Book by calling (011) 425-4817 or email steph@beautifulscrapbooks.co.za/debbie@beautifulscrapbooks.co.za

We will be doing 4 double page layouts using the amazing new My Minds Eye releases.
2 Boy layouts and 2 Girl layouts.

3 of the page are already on view @ Beautiful Scrapbooks and space is limited, so book now as you will be really disappointed if you don't.

Here is a snippet of my girl layout
Snippet from left hand page


Snippet from the right hand page
Snippets from the boy layout will be up soon {tomorrow} if my wheels don't fall off as well as snippets from our latest kit "Picture Perfect" by Amber & I.

Oh before I leave for some much needed sleep, a little birdie told me that more kits will be joining our already amazing kits @ Beautiful Scrapbooks:
{On a roll - Hamster kit},{Read me a story-Cat in the hat}, {School days}....just unpacked {Teddy Bear Picnic}

Till next time, happy scrapping ladies
Liane

No comments:

Post a Comment