Friday 18 October 2013

Simple Stories Crop Day @ Beautiful Scrapbooks

Another beautiful day is upon us, and I pray it is a blessed day for all of you too.

I mentioned yesterday that I was hoping to get my Christmas layout done, well I did.  Yesterday proved to be a very successful day in the world of Scrapbooking.  I completed a Christmas double page and my single Owner's choice page and did the notes for 3 kits....I'm pretty proud of myself

(Shhhh....between you and me I only got out of my PJ's around 2ish, thought I better get dressed before my hubby got home).

Today I have to go do shopping for the house...so no scrapping now but wait tonight I get to scrap with my BFF and another very very dear friend Rolien @ her house so you asking yourself what do I have in store....well I want to do a page on "MY MAN"..... watch this space.

Anyway enough now, I leave you to go do some shopping but not before I show you the snippets of my Christmas page for the upcoming crop day @ Beautiful Scrapbooks.  Bookings are open so be sure to book your spot a.s.a.p.  Call Steph or Debi on 011 425-4817 now....
Tracking Santa Christmas Crop Day @ Beautiful Scrapbooks using Simple Stories December Documented range of paper

Tracking Santa Christmas Crop Day @ Beautiful Scrapbooks using Simple Stories December Documented range of paper
xoxo
Liane

No comments:

Post a Comment