Thursday 14 November 2013

Happiness is sand between your toes Kit

I'm, excited to share my latest scrapbooking kit that will be delivered to Beautiful Scrapbooks this afternoon. 

To book your kit be sure to call Steph or Debi on 011 425-4817 to secure yours.  Alternatively you can email them on steph@beautifulscrapbooks.co.za or debbie@beautifulscrapbooks.co.za

On this layout I used photo's of my youngest daughter Tyler and her friend Tiffy waiting for the wave to come and exploring caves in Umdloti.  Just love watching Tyler playing in the wave....the expression of a child says it all.

I have no doubt you will enjoy putting this layout together .... I did :-) 

Happiness is sand between your toes by Liane Van Harn

Happiness is sand between your toes by Liane Van Harn

No comments:

Post a Comment