Friday 15 November 2013

Life is brighter when you laugh

How true is this heading....it really does make a huge difference in your life, when you laugh....happiness and laughter really is the best medicine.

Today I want to share snippets of my latest kit with you using "Owners Choice" paper.  Owners Choice isn't the brand but rather a person.  Every now and then Debi or Steph will ask the teachers to do layouts using end of range papers and speaking for myself I pull my nose up, but hey I need to learn that these often turn out to be layouts I actually enjoy doing....but that's between you and me I wouldn't tell them...LOL

With this layout I scrapped my sister-in-law's 40th birthday which was held at the Westcliff.  We had a high tea which was simply amazing. 

I used my new toy - Martha Stewart Circle edge punch on this layout and I can really recommend this tool being one of those have to have tools in your stash.  Fun and so easy to use.

OK enough talking now here are the snippets of the layout using a Let's Scrap Sketch.

Life is Brighter when you laugh by Liane Van Harn using a sketch from Let's Scrap

Life is Brighter when you laugh by Liane Van Harn using a sketch from Let's Scrap
This kit will be delivered later today if all goes according to plan, just doing notes :-)

Happy Scrapping
Liane

No comments:

Post a Comment