Sunday 9 June 2013

Fun time creating

Good evening ladies, trust you have had a blessed weekend like I have.  Really busy but so amazing.  Friday night I spent quality time with my hubby "who I love to the moon and back" then onto Saturday teaching my Smile Big layout to amazing ladies {thank you to everyone who supported me - it really means the world to me}....need I say any more than my weekend was jam packed and it never ended there.

Today I was able to sit down an scrap a layout using the New Kaiser Craft "True Romance" collection for my class in July....snippets of the layout below as a teaser but the notes are available for purchase if you feel you want to scrap the layout now.  {Maybe just maybe I will pack it in a kit - stock permitting}

Enjoy the coming week and to all those parents with kids writing exams...my prayers go out to you all.  May your kids all have the mind of Christ and that they don't stress too much.



xoxo 
Happy Scrapping
Liane

No comments:

Post a Comment