Wednesday 9 July 2014

Time flies....

Good morning all, on this freezing morning in Benoni.  -4 ouch, we are so not used to this weather I cant wait for Summer to shows it head.

I decided to post a few layouts that I have done this year to warm us all up and to get those creative minds going, hoping that this will warm us all up.

Beach layout using My Minds Eye paper created for a class at Trodat SA

Using the same layout above, I created another layout using Bobunny Happy Tails Collection and Celebr8 Chipboard

Single page layout created using a sketch of my beautiful daughter Tyler.  This page is jam packed with Prima flowers

My absolute favorite designer Teresa Collins.  I just love her papers, this layout was created for a good friends wedding photos, which were added later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment